Internship – (Electro)Mechanical Engineer
What will be your role?
In order to continue the growth of E2 Drives, we are looking for a (m/f) Intern for an Electromechanical project
Part of the challenges of developing new disruptive drive-unit technologies is being able to explain and illustrate how these technologies work. For this reason, we are looking for an intern that would design and build a simplified didactic model of our technologie that people can easily interact with.
With the input of the various stakeholders, you will have to:
● Define the specifications for the model
● Design with Soldiworks and/or source all the electrical and mechanical components, the
actuators and the control elements
● Assemble the model
● Program the system
What will make you successful?
● Currently in a master degree in electromechanical engineering, mechatronics engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or industrial engineering.
● A familiarity with electromechanical projects involving arduino and/or raspberry pi
● Familiar with CAD softwares, preferably Solidworks
● A strong interest in mechanical systems
● Good communication skills, analytical, problem solving skills, rigorous, autonomous and
● Fluent in French or in English
● A challenging project within a high-potential innovative start-up
● The responsibility of owning, managing your project and budget from start to finish
● To gain experience from a team of skilled engineers
● To join an electric bikes company with a worldwide ambition
● The opportunity to work in a human-sized, dynamic and excellence-oriented environment
● A full-time on site internship, from 2 to 6 months
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Your application and related information you would share will remain strictly confidential.
À propos de l’offre d’emploi
E2 Drives is a young engineering company active in electric mobility. E2 Drives is specialized in mechanics, electronics, electric motor design and embedded control.
In recent years, they developed an innovative and disruptive powertrain for electric bikes. This patented technology offers comfort, robustness and performance to the cyclist thanks to its all-in-one and internal automatic gearbox design. E2 Drives mission is to revolutionize the way people are commuting, thanks to its disruptive eBike propulsion system. E2 Drives recently concluded a partnership with Decathlon and plans to become a ebike motor leader in the ten coming years.
E2 Drives is preparing the market launch of its first generation of motors and starts working on a second generation of motors to enlarge the eBike motor offer. The tech company is based in Wavre (a nice place in the South-East of Brussels) and can count on a team of 20 (and growing!) young, dynamic and smart professionals.