Internship – Mechanical Engineer
What will be your role?
In order to continue the growth of E2 Drives, we are looking for a (m/f) Intern in mechanical engineering
Part of the mechanical team, you will have to be involved in our daily design challenges. Meanwhile you will create an expertise and improve specific points of our systems. For this reason, we are looking for an intern that would be part of our mechanical team.
As an intern on our team, your missions will be:
● Understand the mechanism of the system
● Support on technical design issues and design reviews
● Participate in the tests of our products
According to your skills, your willingness and our needs, you will work on one of these subjects:
● Industrial optimization of parts (manufacturing processes, weight reduction, standardisation…)
● Study the acoustics of our system and evaluate the ways to reduce the noise
● Analyse the latest advances in transmission knowledge and technology (bearings,
● Examine and improve the repairability of our future system
● Study the thermal properties of our system and evaluate the ways to improve the
● Benchmark the propulsion systems that amplify human power
What will make you successful?
● Currently in a master degree in mechanical engineering, electromechanical engineering, mechatronics engineering or industrial engineering
● Familiar with CAD softwares, preferably Solidworks
● A strong interest in mechanical systems
● Good communication skills, analytical, problem solving skills, rigorous,
autonomous and results oriented
● Fluent in French or in English
● A challenging project within a high-potential innovative start-up
● To gain experience from a team of skilled engineers
● To join an electric bikes company with a worldwide ambition
● The opportunity to work in a human-sized, dynamic and excellence-oriented
● A full-time on site internship, from 2 to 6 months
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Your application and related information you would share will remain strictly confidential.
À propos de l’offre d’emploi
E2 Drives is a young engineering company active in electric mobility. E2 Drives is specialized in mechanics, electronics, electric motor design and embedded control.
In recent years, they developed an innovative and disruptive powertrain for electric bikes. This patented technology offers comfort, robustness and performance to the cyclist thanks to its all-in-one and internal automatic gearbox design. E2 Drives mission is to revolutionize the way people are commuting, thanks to its disruptive eBike propulsion system. E2 Drives recently concluded a partnership with Decathlon and plans to become a ebike motor leader in the ten coming years.
E2 Drives is preparing the market launch of its first generation of motors and starts working on a second generation of motors to enlarge the eBike motor offer. The tech company is based in Wavre (a nice place in the South-East of Brussels) and can count on a team of 20 (and growing!) young, dynamic and smart professionals.